|Dr. Zsolt Erdei
Dr. Zsolt Erdei joined the Firm following a period of three years in energy law’s practice. Became specialised in real estate property transactions, including not only simple dwelling or industrial premises, but also complex real estate projects such hotels and office buildings. Dr. Erdei has extensive experience in relation to public procurement procedures and public. Dr. Erdei has also extensive experience in warranty matters, commercial law and consumer protection. Partner of the Firm since July, 2005.
Dr. Erdei’s practice is actually suspended due to longer stay abroad.
Languages: Hungarian (mother language), English and French
- Lawyer, Molnár és Erdei Law Firm (2008-)
- Associate, Kalas Law Firm (2003-2005)
- Trainee lawyer at Gide Loyrette Nouel – Budapest Office (2000-2002)
- Public Procurement studies, Budapest University of Economics (2010)
- DEA – Compliance law PARIS-II. ASSAS (1999-2000)
- Certificate of French law PARIS X. Nanterre (1996-1999)
- European law training University of Szeged (1996-1999)
- Law degree University of Szeged (1999)